Stacy Abrams has been making strides for women, especially this past year. she was our #shero during this past election, by founding the voting rights advocacy organization Fair Fight Action in 2018 to promote free and fair elections and to get eligible voters registered to vote. here we have recreated a stacey favorite, mini tea cakes, with a worthy twist using our vanilla + orange bowl. check it out!
- 1 box Foodstirs Organic Simply Sweet Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 packet of Earl Gray Tea
- 6 tbsp plant-based milk, unsweetened
- Vanilla Orange Worthy bowl
- vegan egg replacement, the equivalent of 3 eggs
- 10 tbsp plant-based butter (we used Earth Balance)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp orange zest + more for topping
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. Place all ingredients into bowl and mix until combined
3. Fill a greased muffin tin with batter until 3/4 full
4. Bake at 350º for about 17 minutes
5. Sift the powdered sugar and mix with the plant-based milk and zest. set aside
6. After baking, while the cakes are still warm, pour the icing on the cakes. Top with remaining orange zest.
7. Let cool, then enjoy with your favorite tea.